Registration Process: As Easy As 1, 2, 3
1. FIND A CLASS
Current Students: Returning students receive information explaining registration procedures and dates from their instructors starting in early April.
New Students: Brochures with a full listing of classes and instructor bios are available in May from the school. You can also check our online Schedule
2. CHOOSE A PAYMENT METHOD AND FREQUENCY
We try to make paying for your music lessons as easy as possible. We accept the following payment choices:
- Credit Card: MasterCard, VISA, American Express
- Cheque(s): Payable to “Yamaha Canada Music Ltd.”. Note: We charge $20 for dishonoured, or NSF cheques.
- Cash: Single payment option only
*Note: If registering by phone, we can accept credit card payments only.
In order for registration to be considered complete, we must receive full payment as one single payment, or as multiple payments to be processed monthly.
- Registration Fee (dated the day of registration),
- Balance (dated September 1st, of the academic year)
- Registration Fee (dated the day of registration)
- First Payment (dated the 1st of the first month of lessons)
- All Post-Dated Payments (dated the first of each subsequent month, according to the monthly finance plan) – the number of post-dated payments depends on the course chosen and start date.
*Note: Monthly payments have an additional Finance fee of $3.00
Registration must be completed in person, or by phone to ensure that there is still room in the chosen class. Yamaha Music School must receive full payment (in single or monthly payments) in order for registration to be complete.
Yamaha Music School continues to accept registrations until classes are full. Early registration is encouraged to avoid disappointment in the choice of class day and time.
WAITLISTING: It is possible to be put on a waitlist for space in a class that is already full. However, placement on a waitlist is only permitted if registration is made for another class of the same course/level. Waitlisted students are contacted by school administration staff if space becomes available. Waitlists are dissolved on September 30th.
Thank you from Yamaha Music School
As the world continues to change, it presents new challenges to each of us. With music, we are able to enhance our lives in ways that benefit us emotionally, intellectually, and physically. Music improves quality of life for both young and young-at-heart. Music gives each of us an opportunity to share a little bit of ourselves, and is truly a gift that lasts a lifetime!
2013/2014 School Holidays - (school closures):
Labour Day: September 2, 2013
Thanksgiving Day: October 14, 2013
Winter holiday break: Dec. 23, 2013 to Jan. 5, 2014
Family Day: Feb. 16, 2014
March Break: March 10 to 16, 2014
Good Friday: April 18, 2014
Easter Sunday: April 20, 2014
Victoria Day: May 19, 2014
Canada Day: July 1, 2014